conditional hotkey or override hotkey

I have an action set to hotkey ctl-d which works fine unless I'm in terminal and need to use ctl-d to close a file from the command line.

Is there a way to either temporarily override Alfred to say I really want just ctl-d? Or alternatively, can I make a condition in my Alfred workflow to say something like - if active app is not terminal then hotkey does x else ignore? Or even an exception list for hotkey triggers?

Otherwise, I am running out of hotkeys that aren't necessary sometimes for other apps.

Thanks.

I have an action set to hotkey ctl-d which works fine unless I'm in terminal and need to use ctl-d to close a file from the command line.

Is there a way to either temporarily override Alfred to say I really want just ctl-d? Or alternatively, can I make a condition in my Alfred workflow to say something like - if active app is not terminal then hotkey does x else ignore? Or even an exception list for hotkey triggers?

Otherwise, I am running out of hotkeys that aren't necessary sometimes for other apps.

Thanks.

This isn't currently available but, depending on the function on ctrl+d in other areas, if it's running some kind of script you could add into your script some code that would check to see what the current active application is and then proceed accordingly based on that result