Alfred invoked on hotkey action (fast pressing)

noelboss

Hi,

I have created a Workflow that should control the iTunes Volumes by hitting FN + F1 (normal Volume Keys).

Now when I hit FN + F11 multiple times fast (what you do when you try to change volume) the Alfred window gets opened. The action works.

Additionally: I could not assign the Keys I originally wanted. I controll all iTunes Actions with CMD + ALT + "AnyKey"  – but CMD + ALT + F11 does not work, also CMD + F11 does not work...

Kind regards, keep up your great work, I love Alfred!

Noël

Hi,

I have created a Workflow that should control the iTunes Volumes by hitting FN + F1 (normal Volume Keys).

Now when I hit FN + F11 multiple times fast (what you do when you try to change volume) the Alfred window gets opened. The action works.

Additionally: I could not assign the Keys I originally wanted. I controll all iTunes Actions with CMD + ALT + "AnyKey"  – but CMD + ALT + F11 does not work, also CMD + F11 does not work...

Kind regards, keep up your great work, I love Alfred!

Noël

Typically the main issue for Alfred not allowing a hotkey to be assigned would be that it is already assigned to something else (not just in Alfred, system-wide as well). Have you double checked to verify that these hotkey combinations don't exist elsewhere?