Workflow with 1password

So, this is probably easy but I don't understand enough about workflows to do it.. i've searched the web and haven't found anything that helps.

Simple workflow.. would like to hotkey opening the dashboard of my WP site. I've got it working up to the admin login page.  I can log in using Alfred with "1p SHA".  I just don't know how to connect the two..  I open Alfred with a hot key..

Thanks!

So, this is probably easy but I don't understand enough about workflows to do it.. i've searched the web and haven't found anything that helps.

Simple workflow.. would like to hotkey opening the dashboard of my WP site. I've got it working up to the admin login page.  I can log in using Alfred with "1p SHA".  I just don't know how to connect the two..  I open Alfred with a hot key..

Thanks!

Are you wanting to do something like, press a hotkey and it open the login page and simulate logging in with 1Password? If so, Alfred's 1Password support isn't really opened up to workflows but, if you know that, for instance, "1p SHA" would return the exact result you wanted, you could use AppleScript to simulate doing that part and pressing enter. That would open the browser to the login page and should make 1Password prompt for the master password (or log in if already authenticated). Would that suffice?

If so, some quick AppleScript like this should do the trick

tell application "Alfred 2"
	search "1p SHA"
	tell application "System Events" to keystroke return
end tell

Or you could manually make it go to the page using AppleScript and then simulate the Cmd+\ key press. The only downside to this though is that you don't know WHEN then page is done loading and trying to action 1Password too soon wouldn't do anything. You could add an AppleScript delay but it would depend on the timing to work properly