WP Page Search workflow?

Hi there,

I don't even know if this is possible and it is certainly not my area of expertise and not where I should be spending my time. I'm posting this in case someone sees it and wants to build it. : )

Here's what I would love (and I bet I'm not the only WP user who would)

A workflow that would:

• login me into my WP site (yes I posted a query about this part last week - if it's sounding familiar)
  • select the Pages option
  • allow me to search Pages with a fillable field for what I'm lookign for.

Maybe it's not possible.. but it feels like it should be. Alfred is so awesone.

Thanks!

Annamarie

Hi there,

I don't even know if this is possible and it is certainly not my area of expertise and not where I should be spending my time. I'm posting this in case someone sees it and wants to build it. : )

Here's what I would love (and I bet I'm not the only WP user who would)

A workflow that would:

• login me into my WP site (yes I posted a query about this part last week - if it's sounding familiar)
  • select the Pages option
  • allow me to search Pages with a fillable field for what I'm lookign for.

Maybe it's not possible.. but it feels like it should be. Alfred is so awesone.

Thanks!

Annamarie

Well, Alfred can do a lot of things but some of this is a bit out of his realm. Alfred could indeed direct you to the Wordpress site but login isn't something that he can handle. Clicking links and other items on the page is also a little out of his possibility. If there were a specialized search url that could be used to perform the same action, then that may would be the easier route to take but, it would still require manual login. I did make a wordpress workflow for someone a while back that allowed him to save his sites that he hits often and give quick access to select those and then direct to subnav pages within that blog. Maybe something like that would help a little?