Alfred window not appearing

I'm hitting the shortcut key for Alfred but no window is appearing. Pressing ⌘, immediately afterwards shows the Alfred preferences screen. If I'm careful I can also type commands into the invisible Alfred and run them (e.g., launching applications, opening folders).

This has happened to me twice since upgrading to Mavericks, once yesterday and once today. Both times I was using some full screen windows, but I have no idea if this is related. I have multiple desktops today but didn't when the problem happened yesterday. I unfullscreenified and then hid all windows to make sure it wasn't popping up on some other desktop or behind a window, but to no avail. Killing and restarting Alfred fixes the problem.

I totally made a video!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6540501/alfred.mov

Alfred version is v2.1 (218). OSX version is 10.9.

(I have just noticed that Moom also seems to break at the same time, so this is probably some kind of Mavericks bug.)

Minor update - after killing and restarting, Alfred now only appears on my laptop desktop and never on my external monitor, irrespective of the window that has focus.

Do you have the "Show Alfred on Mouse Screen" ticked in Alfred's Appearance > Options.

[moving to help sub-forum]

Cheers,

Andrew