Workflow to search a specific tag activated with keyword?

Is it possible to create a workflow activated with a keyword to to search for a specific Mavericks tag and show the results in Alfred?

Instead of the usual way of typing in Alfred 'tags work2014' I'd just type 'work2014' (as a keyword) and it would show the tagged results in Alfred.

(I only want the workflow to show files with that tag, I don't mean type any tag name into Alfred and it automatically shows results for that tag).

Edited by Jono

Is it possible to create a workflow activated with a keyword to to search for a specific Mavericks tag and show the results in Alfred?

Instead of the usual way of typing in Alfred 'tags work2014' I'd just type 'work2014' (as a keyword) and it would show the tagged results in Alfred.

(I only want the workflow to show files with that tag, I don't mean type any tag name into Alfred and it automatically shows results for that tag).

A file filter would do that. In the Advanced tab for a file filter you can select to make it only match on kMDItemUserTag and instead of making it match on {query}, set the specific tag you want to match.

Ah, I didn't think to change the {query} part to add my tag there. Thanks a lot :)

One small thing, for the keyword I unchecked 'with space'. When I start typing the keyword I hit return so that it completes and selects the workflow. But it doesn't show any search results. I have to type a space for it to start searching. Is that normal? Shouldn't it start searching after I hit return? (Without having to type a space.)