Powerpack trial available?

I don’t think there is a Powerpack trial but taking a look at workflows may give you a good idea about Powerpack and how much it may be useful.

For me, Alfred 2 + Powerpack is probably the most used app in my Macs:

- Evernote

- Pinboard

- to-dos

- Philips Hue

- Markdown tools

- screenshots

- view hidden files

- iTunes interaction

- and so on...

I'm brand new to Alfred, having been a Launchbar user for quite a while. Is there a way to get Powerpack as a trial, so I can see how much I would really use it before purchasing it?

Sorry but there isn't a trial available for the Powerpack. The link here can provide some info on the kind of things that the Powerpack brings to the table initially but things really open up when you start looking at workflows. There are tons of workflows that you can download and use now but there are also quite a few things you can do yourself, no scripting necessary. If you a proficient in any scripting/programming though, there's all kinds of things you COULD do with Alfred, including making your own custom script filters which allows you to provide actionable feedback items to Alfred from your script.

It's kind of hard to sum up all the things that Alfred can do. If there's anything more specific you'd like to know or have questions about though, please ask and we'd be glad to help out.