1Password 4 is not by default excluded from clipboard history

Hello,

I just noticed that since updating to 1Password 4, which changed its app name to "1Password 4.app", Alfred has been capturing its clipboard data. 1Password 3 was blacklisted by default to prevent this from happening, and I'm guessing that the failure to blacklist the updated version is an oversight. Thanks for your time.

Hello,

I just noticed that since updating to 1Password 4, which changed its app name to "1Password 4.app", Alfred has been capturing its clipboard data. 1Password 3 was blacklisted by default to prevent this from happening, and I'm guessing that the failure to blacklist the updated version is an oversight. Thanks for your time.

Alfred excludes '1Password' by default, which should be the default name for 1Pwd v4 on your Mac.

Alfred in fact goes much further with ignoring apps with 1Pwd 4, and worked with AgileBits for them to specific add metadata to their clipboard data which Alfred can identify and filter out. If '1Password' is listed in the ignore list, Alfred should be ignoring clipboard entries with this metadata regardless of the 1Pwd app name.

You could try one of a few things... firstly, reset the Alfred clipboard ignore list. If this doesn't work, try renaming 1Password 4 to 1Password then restarting Alfred.

Let me know how you get on :)

Cheers,

Andrew

[moving to the help sub forum]