smcFanControl Workflow

I know zero about programming and scripting, but I'd really like to make an Alfred command to open and set up some apps for doing video work on my iMac.  I see a built-in workflow to easily add apps to (Launch file group from keyword), but there's one more step I would like to do.

I have set the workflow to open my FTP program (Fetch), final cut pro x, and smcFanControl.  I would like the next step in the workflow to make smcFanControl begin my "Video Render" settings (which crank up my fans).  If anyone is familiar with this program and knows how to write that script, I would be very grateful.

I know zero about programming and scripting, but I'd really like to make an Alfred command to open and set up some apps for doing video work on my iMac.  I see a built-in workflow to easily add apps to (Launch file group from keyword), but there's one more step I would like to do.

I have set the workflow to open my FTP program (Fetch), final cut pro x, and smcFanControl.  I would like the next step in the workflow to make smcFanControl begin my "Video Render" settings (which crank up my fans).  If anyone is familiar with this program and knows how to write that script, I would be very grateful.

I know nothing about it but if nobody else speaks up, let me know and I can download the app and try to work out the details for you or at least let you know whether or not that CAN be scripted.