Sleep Command no longer works

billys

I created a workflow where I pressed a hotkey and it activated the Sleep system command. It worked fine until the past couple weeks.

I added Confirm option to the command workflow and it does pop up when I press the hot key combination but doesn't sleep after I confirm it.

I'm using Alfred V2.4(279) on OSX 10.9.4.

I created a workflow where I pressed a hotkey and it activated the Sleep system command. It worked fine until the past couple weeks.

I added Confirm option to the command workflow and it does pop up when I press the hot key combination but doesn't sleep after I confirm it.

I'm using Alfred V2.4(279) on OSX 10.9.4.

I've just tested this on OS X 10.9.5, and the Sleep system command worked fine, both with and without "confirm" checked.

What hotkey are you using? It may be that the hotkey you selected is used by something else which is interfering with your command. Try changing your hotkey to something unusual to see whether the command activates then.

It may be worth updating to OS X 10.9.5 in case there are any behaviours relating to the OS X sleep command that has changed. :)

You can also post your workflow here if you'd like me to take a look.