Alfred:ignore not working properly

Any particular files it's not working on?

Cheers,

Andrew

Sure. It's not working on "yoinkLoginStarterHelper" or "Coffee, black! Helper" even though I have excluded other startup helpers. It's also not working on any of the files in the path "Macintosh HD/System/Library/CoreServices/Applications" 

Thanks!

Harley

Sure. It's not working on "yoinkLoginStarterHelper" or "Coffee, black! Helper" even though I have excluded other startup helpers. It's also not working on any of the files in the path "Macintosh HD/System/Library/CoreServices/Applications" 

Thanks!

Harley

You may find that these items are protected by OS X so setting a spotlight comment doesn't actually set the comment on the item. If you search for alfred:ignore in Spotlight, you'll see the items which have had that comment successfully committed.

You may find that these items are protected by OS X so setting a spotlight comment doesn't actually set the comment on the item. If you search for alfred:ignore in Spotlight, you'll see the items which have had that comment successfully committed.

It seems like that's the problem. Thankfully I was able to hide them using the Spotlight privacy tab. Thanks.