Provide ability to hide some 1password login items

vdesabou

The 1Password integration filters based on your input. That being said, why not just type an extra character or two more toward what you are intending to find and let Alfred filter the search results down into a better managed set (not showing all the extras)?

Or if you are worried about someone stumbling upon sensitive data, you could always just disable the 1Password feature.

Hi David,

The 1Password integration filters based on your input. That being said, why not just type an extra character or two more toward what you are intending to find and let Alfred filter the search results down into a better managed set (not showing all the extras)?

Not sure to fully understand what you're proposing. Let's use an example:

Let's say I have two login items in 1Password with names:

"example.com vincent"

"example.com coworker1"

As coworker1 is not using 1password, I know he's going to ask me every 2 weeks, "BTW what is my password for example.com ?" :)

That's why I want to keep its login in my 1password.

So in 1password, I tick the option "Never Display in Browser" for "example.com coworker1", and I would like to do the same thing in Alfred, so that when I type "example.com" in Alfred, only "example.com vincent" appears.

I was thinking prefixing "example.com coworker1" with something like "___example.com coworker1", but even doing that when I type "example" in Alfred, "___example.com coworker1" is appearing.

I could rename "example.com coworker1" with something that is not likely to get results in Alfred, such as "e_x_a_m_p_l_e_._c_o_m coworker1"...

That's not ideal..

Or if you are worried about someone stumbling upon sensitive data, you could always just disable the 1Password feature.

That's not the main reason in my case, but it could be ;-)

If the other person isn't using 1password then there is no reason to save his info as a login item and not just a secure note. So why not just save his info as a secure note then it won't show in Alfred

Fair enough, I'll use some workaround.

But I still think it would be a good enhancement though.

Thanks for your help

Cheers