iOS remote connection simply does not work

First Alfred 2, then remote, then Powerpack all in the vain hope of getting this to work. So far this is turning out to be an extremely frustrating app.

If I can't get it to work quickly then I don't want any of it and require refunds for something that clearly does not do what it says it will. 

I have followed all instructions and troubleshooting tips. Restarted my devices more times in a  day than I normally would in a month. 

I am able to follow all steps and help pointers to the point where Alfred phone app recognises my MAC. I click that and wait and wait and wait. over and over and over. The 2 devices never connect. 

Please advise. I do have a life to get on with.

First Alfred 2, then remote, then Powerpack all in the vain hope of getting this to work. So far this is turning out to be an extremely frustrating app.

If I can't get it to work quickly then I don't want any of it and require refunds for something that clearly does not do what it says it will. 

I have followed all instructions and troubleshooting tips. Restarted my devices more times in a  day than I normally would in a month. 

I am able to follow all steps and help pointers to the point where Alfred phone app recognises my MAC. I click that and wait and wait and wait. over and over and over. The 2 devices never connect. 

Please advise. I do have a life to get on with.

Hi there,

Could you please pop an email to info@alfredapp com with screenshots of how far you can get in connecting so that I can help you further? What stage do you get to? Do you see a Passcode on your iOS device?

In section 2 here, you'll see the steps, so let me know how far you can get:

https://www.alfredapp.com/help/remote/setting-up/

Cheers, :)

Vero