Keyboard Shortcut

Is Command Option L assigned as a shortcut key combination by Alfred. I have another app (Logos Bible) which uses Command Option L as a shortcut key. A month or so ago, it stopped working. By process of elimination, I've determined that Alfred is causing the problem, if I quit Alfred the shortcut works in Logos, with Alfred runnning (my preference by far), it doesn't work. I've poked around in the preferences and my workflows, but I can't find where its being mapped.

Thanks for your help.

Is Command Option L assigned as a shortcut key combination by Alfred. I have another app (Logos Bible) which uses Command Option L as a shortcut key. A month or so ago, it stopped working. By process of elimination, I've determined that Alfred is causing the problem, if I quit Alfred the shortcut works in Logos, with Alfred runnning (my preference by far), it doesn't work. I've poked around in the preferences and my workflows, but I can't find where its being mapped.

Thanks for your help.

Have you had a look at the Workflows tab in Alfred's preferences in case you've set the hotkey there for a workflow you may no longer be using? If you press the cog next to the search box and ensure that "Display Options > Show Hotkeys" is ticked, you'll see the hotkeys used by any workflows you are using.

Cmd + Opt + L isn't a default hotkey in Alfred, but if it isn't set in a workflow, you may also need to go through the Features preferences panes, as you may have changed a default to it.

Let me know how you get on :)

Cheers,

Vero