Accidentally deleted Alfred Preferences

I have Alfred v2 w/ powerpack - I accidentally deleted my preferences (workflows, custom web searches, other pref) when trying to delete v3 (which I d/l before finding out I'd have to pay again for upgrade). I have a recent time machine backup of my computer and was wondering where Alfred stores preferences or how I can go about restoring them. Please let me know. Thanks!

I have Alfred v2 w/ powerpack - I accidentally deleted my preferences (workflows, custom web searches, other pref) when trying to delete v3 (which I d/l before finding out I'd have to pay again for upgrade). I have a recent time machine backup of my computer and was wondering where Alfred stores preferences or how I can go about restoring them. Please let me know. Thanks!

I responded to your email as soon as it arrived, but given you also popped the post on Reddit and here, I may as well provide the info for the benefit of other users ;)

If you weren't syncing your preferences, you'll find your Alfred.alfredpreferences file in ~/Library/Application Support/Alfred 2/ folder, while if you did sync, you'll need to take a look at a backup of your Dropbox sync folder location.

In case you weren't aware, you're eligible for a discounted upgrade for Alfred 3, so be sure to use this link if you choose to upgrade your Powerpack to Alfred 3 in the future:

Cheers, :)
Vero