Snippet auto expansion problem with cheatsheet application

I have an app called CheatSheet which requires me to hold the command key for a while and the window pops up. When i am using snippet auto expansion feature and expanding my snippets the cheatsheet window automatically pops up without me pressing the command key. 

Any help is appreciated. 

I have an app called CheatSheet which requires me to hold the command key for a while and the window pops up. When i am using snippet auto expansion feature and expanding my snippets the cheatsheet window automatically pops up without me pressing the command key. 

Any help is appreciated. 

A couple of users have reported issues with CheatSheet in the past, and looking back at the discussion, it appears that CheatSheet misinterprets Alfred's pasting of your snippet as holding the Cmd key even though it's only triggered for a fraction of a second.

This isn't something we have control over, but one user set his CheatSheet options to require holding down Cmd for longer to avoid mis-triggering. The CheatSheet app may also offer a way to ignore certain apps, allowing you to ignore Alfred Text Service.

Might be worth popping the app creator an email to find out more. 

Cheers,
Vero
  • 2 months later...