Search scope: no results from iCloud Drive for Jump Desktop files

I use Jump Desktop for connecting to remove systems and until now I have synced these connections with Dropbox. Alfred quite happily found these files and allowed me to quickly launch a connection by typing in the computer name.

Today I have change Jump Desktop to sync these files via iCloud. I can see these files now via Finder/Terminal in ~/Library/Mobile Documents/2HCKV38EEC~com~p5sys~jump~servers/Documents/Servers; but Alfred isn't indexing them or returning them in any results. I have tried specifying parts of the filename alone, and prefixing the search with "open" and "find" - to no avail.

I don't know if it makes a difference, but when looking in "iCloud Drive" directly in Finder, there is no folder for Jump Desktop. The files are hidden away in the above long path.

Files I've had in iCloud for some time are returned in results, and any new files created in "iCloud Drive" via Finder also appear in results. But Alfred doesn't seem to search these long paths.

I have specifically added the above path to the search scope but it doesn't change anything.

Does anyone else see this or know how to fix it?

Thanks.

Sorry, forgot to add this is on MacOS Sierra GM with Alfred 3.1 [718].

Edited by andymdoyle
  • 5 months later...