plethorum

Alfred Neue (light and dark)

I made these for myself, I think its a good rescheme to the current macos version; decided to share with  you guys. I originally uploaded it via the  app, but I couldn't find it afterwards, so I'll put them here.
Alfred Neue Dark

59ac593442b4d_alfredneuedark-min.png.2a87ea16657d76ee93062a27eaba9755.png

Alfred Neue Light

59beb569c89ff_alfredneuelight.png.37a15d79dd89e71ea99033ceb71977bc.png

Enjoy!

EDIT: I realised i forgot to change the shortcut text colour on the light theme, and I have updated accordingly.

Edited by plethorum
Fixed light theme and updated screenshots

Welcome, @plethorum,

A few tips:

• You don’t need to post screenshots as links. Simply post the direct link to the image, and it’ll be integrated in the post.
  • Instead of sharing a downloadable of the theme, right click it on Alfred Preferences and pick shareonalfredapp.com.

1 hour ago, vitor said:

Welcome, @plethorum,

A few tips:

• You don’t need to post screenshots as links. Simply post the direct link to the image, and it’ll be integrated in the post.
  • Instead of sharing a downloadable of the theme, right click it on Alfred Preferences and pick shareonalfredapp.com.

Thanks for the tip on the photos :)
I still, however don't know how I can access themes I or others have shared to alfredapp.com. I wasn't able to find any sort of gallery, so I decided to post it in this Themes forum. If I'm missing something, let me know. Thanks

6 minutes ago, plethorum said:

I wasn't able to find any sort of gallery, so I decided to post it in this Themes forum.

That is fine to do. What I mean is that after you do the share, you get a link. Share that one on the forum.