Logging onto Office 365 or Azure with a specific Microsoft Organization ID?

I have a few different Microsoft Org ID's for various Office 365 and Azure tenants (one of them is my "real" account provided by my work, and others are various demo / trial accounts). When I log into either the O365 or Azure portal, I'm presented with the list of saved usernames that I've used. I click the one I want, it populates the password, and I sign in.

Is there anyway to automate this? For example I'd like a workflow where I can type "Azure xyz@contoso.com" and it launches the Azure portal and logs in with that username. But I'm not sure how to pass a username through. Any thoughts? 

Your best bet is Alfred's 1Password integration. If you create a 1Password login for each account, you can launch them from Alfred. 

Regarding this and your other question on Outlook: Alfred is a launcher, not an automation application. It's for finding and launching things. The limit of its integration with other apps is (generally) passing them some data via macOS. 

You can create a script that does whatever with your application, and Alfred can run it (and pass it some data), but fundamentally Alfred doesn't know how to do anything with other applications other than pass them some stuff.