Google Drive File Stream Exempt from Eject?

So Google Drive is going away, and being replaced eventually with Google Drive File Stream. So I've installed the latter to give a test run. Google Drive File Stream acts like an attached drive, and now shows up on the list of media that Alfred can eject. I'm wondering if there is any way to make the drive created by Google Drive File Stream exempt from the eject feature, especially the "eject all". I like the ability to "eject all", but I don't want that to include Google Drive File Stream.

1 hour ago, stutes said:

I'm wondering if there is any way to make the drive created by Google Drive File Stream exempt from the eject feature, especially the "eject all"

If Google presents Google Drive as a volume, it's going to be treated as a volume by other software… The fact that it's not really a volume is Google's fault and nobody else's.

Technically, @Andrew could of course add an option to exclude certain drives from "Eject all", but I doubt he will, both for the above reason, and also because it's also very easy to implement as a workflow.

Haha! My bad. You can see I don't use external drives very often…

It's probably due to whatever mechanism Google is using to make it look like a drive. I just checked with a fake disk mounted via Transmit (I think it uses FUSE under the hood), and that works…

What OS are you using?

Edited by deanishe