In Contacts, allow modifier keys to change which custom action is invoked

In Contacts, I use the Skype field to store peoples' Windows domain account names (as there just aren't any better options for that value...) Currently, I have a custom action set up on that field to view that account in the corporate directory. I'd like to set up an alternate action (say, actioning while holding Option) to open that account's WebEx personal meeting room (which is a URL that is generated from the users' domain account.) So far as I can tell, this is currently impossible. Please add a feature to be able to have different custom actions invoked based on which modifier keys are being held down. Thank you.

Update: It looks like this can maybe be done using a workflow. I can't seem to find a way to change the flow from the Contact Action based on modifier keys, though. "Keyword" inputs have a little bubble on their outputs to set modifier key filters, but the outputs from Contact Actions don't have those bubbles.

Edited by Warren Pena
Added workflow option

6 hours ago, Warren Pena said:

I can't seem to find a way to change the flow from the Contact Action based on modifier keys, though

I'm pretty sure you can't, at least not natively with Alfred.

I suspect this may belong in the "Alfred 4" basket, whereby contacts (and a few other things like URLs) might become "first-class" objects in Alfred alongside files.

For the time being, you can use a File Filter to set up a custom Contacts search with the action you want.