Show Alfred with Prefix has leading space

Zork

I've created a workflow having only a Hotkey trigger to Show Alfred with an argument of Selection in OS X. I also have a prefix, and when choosing to position the cursor to the left, Alfred adds a leading space. Perhaps this is intentional behavior when there is no prefix, such to separate new text entry from the argument. My intent was to modify/refine the prefix and have Alfred show some items in the Action List, but I must clear that leading space first... 

Edited by Zork

I've created a workflow having only a Hotkey trigger to Show Alfred with an argument of Selection in OS X. I also have a prefix, and when choosing to position the cursor to the left, Alfred adds a leading space. Perhaps this is intentional behavior when there is no prefix, such to separate new text entry from the argument. My intent was to modify/refine the prefix and have Alfred show some items in the Action List, but I must clear that leading space first... 

This is by design as it's preparing for keyword input. I've moved this to 'noted' to have a think about it in the future once v2 has settled :)