mwaterfall

Datetime Format Converter - Convert between unix timestamps and datetime strings

Here's a workflow that's useful for developers; it allows you to convert between timestamps and formatted datetime strings with ease.

Simply type "df" followed by: "now", a UTC unix timestamp, or a formatted datetime string.

This will present you with the parsed date in various formats ready to copy to your clipboard.

Download

screenshot_1.png

screenshot_2.png

screenshot_3.png

Edited by mwaterfall

Hi,

nice workflow, but i habe a little problem with my timezone. df now give me my time - 2 hours (Germany / Summertime).

Mayby you can fix it?

THX

Sven

Edited by 7samurai

OK, you just replaced Epochulator on my Macs. Too late to save me the 99¢ but the 11MB of memory and the space in my toolbar is appreciated. Awesome, and thank you!

Thank you, but now its gone wilder. 17:45 local shows with "now" 15:45, with tz: 13:45.

Can you grap the system time?

Greetings

Sven

Hmm, let me have a look. You are in germany right? CEST = +0200 UTC?

"now" always shows UTC, so that looks right. My tz looks wrong.

Thank you, but now its gone wilder. 17:45 local shows with "now" 15:45, with tz: 13:45.

Can you grap the system time?

Greetings

Sven

Can you show me the output you get from:

ls -l /etc/localtime

thanks

lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  33 11 Okt  2012 /etc/localtime -> /usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe/Berlin

With your latest script "df tz now" shows the correct time, "df now" shows current time -2 h