Alfred ignores the setting of Terminal

ImKaiDu

MacOS Catalina and this is the setting of Terminal -> Startup -> Run command: source ~/.bash_profile

When I start Alfred but type in '> ls', it works, such as '% source ~/.bash_profile'.

However, when I start it again, it does works. It sounds like Alfred start Terminal without its setting. 

Any way, I can force Alfred to use the setting of Terminal (Terminal -> Startup -> Run command: source ~/.bash_profile) Or, 'source ~/.bash_Profile'??

Thank you a lot and regards,

Kai

@ImKaiDu Catalina uses zsh by default, so if you aren't specifically using bash in Terminal, you should move the relevant contents of ~/.bash_profile into ~/.zshrc and this would be included automatically when Terminal starts without having to source the bash profile.

Further to this, what you describe sounds more like a Terminal configuration issue. Alfred does give a little further control of the > command in the Features > Terminal preferences. If you select the terminal type of Custom, you have full control over how Terminal launches, and can perform any commands before the typed command is used.