[SOLVED] Paste multiple clipboard snippets

Apologies for what I am sure is at best a 3 on a "scale of 1-to-10" difficulty question... but I keep scratching my head on something and can't find the solution.  

my daily workflow: I manually keep a list of "special approvals" in an Excel doc for documentation purposes.  To do this, I go to the website where I am reviewing and approving items... and when I see something that should be added to my tracking worksheet, I highlight and copy four different fields of data from the page... switch to Excel... and paste the four clippings in four different cells in a row.  

what I want to do with Alfred: I want to be able to manually highlight and copy the four items on the webpage that I need to track... switch to Excel... place my cursor in the first cell... and then trigger Alfred to paste Snippet 1 --> [tab key] --> paste Snippet 2 --> [tab key] --> paste Snippet 3 --> [tab key] --> paste Snippet 4

What would that workflow look like?  I can't figure out how to paste specific snippets from my clipboard in a workflow (instead of just paste the first available).  Thanks in advance for your help.

Edited by gschroder

Welcome, @gschroder .

1 hour ago, gschroder said:

What would that workflow look like?

Lots of intercalated connections of Dispatch Key Combo Output (pressing ) with Copy to Clipboard Output (with “Automatically paste to front most app” selected).

1 hour ago, gschroder said:

I can't figure out how to paste specific snippets from my clipboard in a workflow (instead of just paste the first available).

Use {clipboard:1}{clipboard:2}, and so on in the Copy to Clipboard Output.

Edited by vitor
  • vitor changed the title to [SOLVED] Paste multiple clipboard snippets