How to show in Finder *after* writing file name?

I know that you can start an alfred command with 'find' followed by the file/app name and it will reveal it in finder. But how do you make it an option after having typed the file or app name in the Alfred box without prefixing it with 'find'? 
So for example, in Alfred command I type 'WhatsApp', and then I can perform an action to open this in Finder even though I didn't start the command with find.

⌘↩ will reveal the selected item in Finder in Alfred's default search.

Alfred (and workflows) sometimes offer many different actions depending on which modifiers you use. Try holding down ⌘ and ⌥ etc. when a result is selected, and read the subtitles.

Thanks very much deanishe. 
I've narrowed down what my issue is: it's just with nicknames. Rather than giving me all the default action options, my very basic workflow means with those all I can do is launch them (I used Alfred's "Launch file group from keyword" from their blog, where you "Connect a Keyword Input to a Launch Apps/Files Action".https://www.alfredapp.com/blog/tips-and-tricks/give-files-nicknames-to-find-them-faster/ 

Aside from creating another workflow (which I have done while I wait a better solution), is there some other way I can set up nicknames so that each time I have other action options when I type their keyword in? Better yet, any way for nicknames to be treated as the name of the files themselves and so by default get access to the full actions list?

43 minutes ago, deanishe said:

⌘↩ will reveal the selected item in Finder in Alfred's default search.

Alfred (and workflows) sometimes offer many different actions depending on which modifiers you use. Try holding down ⌘ and ⌥ etc. when a result is selected, and read the subtitles.

12 minutes ago, kenanmike said:

Hitting right arrow does show actions for actual names of files for me, just not for the nicknames.

Sorry, I was still thinking about your first post and completely blanked the "nickname" bit.

That won't work with Keywords, like in the blog post, because a Keyword can't directly supply a filepath (unless you enter it as the query).

You'd have to do it a different way.  A List Filter or Script Filter for each nickname, so you can directly associate a filepath with a Keyword, is the only way I can think of that will let nicknames show up in Alfred's default search in the same way the applications they represent do.

Other than that, you could put all your nicknames in a single List/Script Filter, or put your nicknames in the applications' tags or Spotlight comments, and use a File Filter to search those fields as well as name.

No worries at all, you’re helping!

Thanks very much for these suggestions. I’ll have a go at them over the next 24 hours.

9 hours ago, deanishe said:

Sorry, I was still thinking about your first post and completely blanked the "nickname" bit.

That won't work with Keywords, like in the blog post, because a Keyword can't directly supply a filepath (unless you enter it as the query).

You'd have to do it a different way.  A List Filter or Script Filter for each nickname, so you can directly associate a filepath with a Keyword, is the only way I can think of that will let nicknames show up in Alfred's default search in the same way the applications they represent do.

Other than that, you could put all your nicknames in a single List/Script Filter, or put your nicknames in the applications' tags or Spotlight comments, and use a File Filter to search those fields as well as name.