Email message Mail.app (macOS) link sharing to clipboard AppleScript

syv

Hey all.

I used use Things 3 & miss the links to email messages or websites when creating a task. Justusing Apple reminders now and created the same feature with someone else's idea for Text Expander. The Applescript I'm using is here:

MacSparky AppleScript to Mail.app message

I added a simple workflow to make this work and it's perfect with a hotkey but I saw a prompt saying this featured would be disabled and I need to contact the developer. I didn't capture the warning message, sorry.

As a novice with these scripts, is this an Apple AppleScript issue moving forward, Alfred interaction with macOS or something I don't understand?

Thanks 

10 hours ago, eh5 said:

is this an Apple AppleScript issue moving forward, Alfred interaction with macOS or something I don't understand?

There’s nothing preventing future interaction between Alfred and AppleScript, no.

10 hours ago, eh5 said:

I saw a prompt saying this featured would be disabled and I need to contact the developer. I didn't capture the warning message, sorry.

Screenshot it if it comes up again. Seeing the exact prompt or knowing the exact message it’s important to understand it.