Changing FIle Type Sort Order

I have used alfred for about 8 years but for some reason know don't if this can be done.

When I trigger alfred and start to type in a few letters it will bring up the files, imagies, folder, 1password items and bookmarks that match as expected.

However it feels like no matter how many times i type in say "Amazon" The bookmark is always on the bottom of the list even though more often than not I am tryign to go to the bookmark. A few JPEGS, the 1PW item all see to appear first.

Is there a way to prioritiize the file types?

To get around ths I do have a workflow that triggers to just search Safari Bookmarks but that is a diffenet key combo. 

@Bemawr Alfred should bring your most-used results to the top, so there are a few things to look at here:

• Ensure you're up to date: Are you using Alfred 4.6.1?
  • Open Alfred's preferences to Advanced and check that "Top Result Keyword Latching" is ticked. This is the feature that tells Alfred to learn from your usage and keyword choices.
  • If the box was already checked, click the "Clear Knowledge" button, which will re-create the knowledge database

Once you've done this, see if Alfred remembers your choices by, for example, typing "s" and selecting the second app in the list and pressing return. Do this 2-3 times, then see whether it appears above the original first result.

Let me know how you get on :)

Cheers,
Vero