Can I recover a deleted Alfred Remote page?

It's too easy to delete an entire page instead of a single button. If you have a page selected and press delete, it will delete the page without a "Command Z" option to undo. I've frequently thought that I had a button selected to remove, press delete + enter rapidly (not reading the dialogue, never reading the dialogue, it shouldn't be necessary to read the dialogue) and deleted the entire page instead of a single button.

Is there a way to backup pages other than duplicating them?

Is there a way to recover a deleted page?

I'd rather deal with buttons entirely on the Alfred remote page, it's more convenient. If it comes to it I could create workflows for each page but I would rather not do that.

Thanks!

@Undertaker01 Do you back up your Mac using TimeMachine or other backup software? If so, you'll be able to recover your Remote page from a backup there. 

The files are in Alfred.alfredpreferences/remote/pages/ 

Files are stored as .data, and the pages.data XML file contains a reference to all the pages, so you'll need to restore both of these.

Note that if you've added new pages since, you'll need to manually edit the pages.data file, but if you look at the structure, it's very simple so you should be able to copy and paste one of the lines. :)

Backup your preferences for safety before making any of the changes above.

Cheers,
Vero

17 minutes ago, Vero said:

@Undertaker01 Do you back up your Mac using TimeMachine or other backup software? If so, you'll be able to recover your Remote page from a backup there. 

The files are in Alfred.alfredpreferences/remote/pages/ 

Files are stored as .data, and the pages.data XML file contains a reference to all the pages, so you'll need to restore both of these.

Note that if you've added new pages since, you'll need to manually edit the pages.data file, but if you look at the structure, it's very simple so you should be able to copy and paste one of the lines. :)

Backup your preferences for safety before making any of the changes above.

Cheers,
Vero

Yes! I use time machine.

Thank You! I will look into this!