TIDAL Controller - Play, pause, next, previous and search

Hi all, so I installed Alfred a few days ago and I've been exploring it a bit. I couldn't find any tidal workflows that worked well so I went ahead and tried doing one by myself. I am sure it has a lot of issues, like duplicating the scripts, I didn't know how to put it cuz it didn't work with "or". Never seen applescripts in my life before this morning. Nevertheless, it works fine (I think). 

Maybe some of you can try it out and help me add more stuff to it? Thanks a bunch :)

You can find it here: http://github.com/sebastianpalaciosm/tidalcontroller/

Edited by sebastianp
Forgot to insert the GitHub as a link

Welcome @sebastianp,

9 hours ago, sebastianp said:

Maybe some of you can try it out and help me add more stuff to it?

In order to get submissions, you should post the contents of the Workflow on GitHub as well. That’s how people will be able to make modifications and directly send them to you for review.

Quick note: there’s little point in zipping .alfredworkflow files because they are themselves zip files with a modified extension.

43 minutes ago, vitor said:

Welcome

Thank you @vitor!

I'll try doing that, I'm quite new to everything related to programming including GitHub, just created it to share the workflow. I'll research a bit more and sure I'll post the scripts in there as well.

43 minutes ago, vitor said:

Quick note: there’s little point in zipping .alfredworkflow files because they are themselves zip files with a modified extension.

Ah, I did that cuz I couldn't drop it as an .alfredworkflow file. I see now, thank you :)

Edited by sebastianp