How do I import Alfred 5 snippets

Hi Everyone

So I managed to accidentally delete all my snippets. I now have them in a separate folder that I retrieved from the trash. I can't work out how to import them back in. I'm using Alfred 5. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Thanks Alan.

I found the solution to be:

/Users/[user]Library/Application Support/Alfred/Alfred.alfredpreferences

Then control click open the Show Package Contents in the Alfred.alfredpreferences icon and putting the snippets in the snippets folder.

• 2 weeks later...

@tokevmur, I found them there as well, but when I added them to the snippets folder, and opened the Preferences UI, it just showed the collections, but no detail on the snippets themselves. In other words, it does not seem to be importing the actual JSON files. Any suggestions or guidance? I'm trying to learn, but I'm new to Alfred.

CleanShot 2022-07-12 at 16.48.06@2x.png

• 1 month later...

@LilRedCorbettNot sure if you've figured this out but I was having the same issue for 20 minutes before I read the rest of Alfred's post about syncing settings/snippets and realized that for DropBox I would need to set my files for Alfred preferences & snippets to "Make available offline" meaning disabling "SmartSync" even just for that folder's contents.

It worked immediately and my snippets showed up :)