Indexing all images on mac

I'm a new Alfred user.  How do I get Alfred to index all of my images from Photoshop Elements on my mac?  They are not stored in the iPhoto folder.  Is there a way to do this?

Mark, 

Welcome to Alfred :) These images are more than likely indexed by Spotlight by default. Alfred makes use of Spotlight's metadata to perform searches. If the files can be found and via Spotlight, then you should be able to find them with Alfred.

Images aren't shown by default in the Alfred search results. This can be adjusted in the Alfred Preferences. Select the Features tab, then choose Default Results. Here you can add images to the default results.

You could also (instead) simply use the find or open keywords then start typing to search for files by name.

If you want to set up Alfred with a keyword to search JUST those images, you could create a file filter. To do this, navigate to the workflows tab, click the + in the bottom left, and create a Blank Workflow. Click the + in the top right corner now to add a new module. Add an Input->File Filter. Set your keyword, title, and description accordingly. The keyword is the short word/command you enter to activate this search. Next, find one of the files, and drag and drop it into the File Types area. This will set Alfred to only search that file type. You could go to the Search Scope area and set the specific folder for Alfred to search for these items as well.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Spotlight can't find either.  The folder that I keep my Elements pictures in as follows...

/Users/markzabel/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Elements Organizer/Catalogs/Digital Camera Photos

It's the default location for the application.  I added this location to Alfred but it still finds nothing.  Very frustrating!

If the images in here are indexed by OS X, there is a good chance that they are marked as system files, in which case you'd need the Powerpack to find them (where you can create custom filters). You can confirm if they are indexed or not by doing an mdls for one of the images and you'll see MDSystemFile on the files.

I notice you aren't a Powerpack user, so at this point, there isn't much further I can offer to help (due to needing the Powerpack's custom filtering)

Cheers,

Andrew