Is it possible to hide only some Chrome Instances?

I have two chrome instances with different profile opened, and I want to switch between them via workflow. The word switch means to make only one instance (or window) visible, while another not. And I don't want to quit Chrome entirely and launch a new instance when I want to switch, it'll be just too slow. Currently if one press cmd+H on either instance, both instances will be hidden. And commands like

open -a 'Google Chrome' --args --profile-directory=Default

will do nothing if there are at least one chrome instance is visible, and even worse, it'll not bring the focus to the Default profile in any case. I have found that

hiding chrome will only hide those instances which is not in fullscreen, so if I set one of the instance into fullscreen, it may helps.

So the question is: Is this possible with Alfred workflow? 

17 hours ago, pbb said:

Currently if one press cmd+H on either instance, both instances will be hidden.

Are you sure you have two instances? Do you see two icons in the Dock? Doing it with --args --user-data-dir="/SOME/PATH/HERE" works to have two icons, and ⌘H works independently. That’s the method in IncognitoClone.

15 hours ago, vitor said:

Are you sure you have two instances? Do you see two icons in the Dock? Doing it with --args --user-data-dir="/SOME/PATH/HERE" works to have two icons, and ⌘H works independently. That’s the method in IncognitoClone.

Ah, by two instances, I mean there are two windows, sorry for not being clear. It seems to work as you said, to hide just one instance. But the problem is I still can't bring one specific instance to the front other than just open a new one. 

Edited by pbb