Add custom multiple files/folders to the index of suggestions?

Is it possible to just have a list of Finder files/folders that get automatically added to the list of available commands?

I'm imagining something where I can drag ~/Folder_A , ~/abc/Second Folder, ~/xyz/Three into a list, and then "Folder_A", "Second Folder" and "Three" come up as suggestions (once queried)... without me having to manually create a workflow for each folder.

I'm struggling to find info on this since it clashes with the topic of 'open multiple files with one command', so apologies if this has been covered.

Have been using alfred for years but accessing key parts of my finder has been a bit of a stumbling block that I never bothered exploring until now.

Thanks in advance!

For many Alfred commands (e.g., the Universal Actions Copy to…, Move to…, etc.) you can simply add the folder name the first time you use the workflow and it will remain and appear the following time.

Can you be a little more specific about the commands to which you'd like your list of folders linked?

Stephen

Hey thanks. Actually I wasn't even trying to do it with Universal Actions, just for regular Finder navigation. But this is good to know also!

I'm embarrassed to say I only just discovered the "Extras" tickboxes in Default Results, which were all disabled. This whole time I've been creating individual workflows for special folders. oh my days 🤦‍♂️ 

I've just enabled Folders, and it's working great.  Bit messier than my custom workflows, but I think this is the way. Not sure why I've been skipping the Default Results page in the prefs window this whole time.