Alfred requests permissions on each reboot

On my 14" MacBook Pro M2 running Ventura 13.2.1 running Alfred 5.0.6 [2110], Alfred requests that I set up permissions on each reboot. Usually toggling Privacy & Security > Accessibility > Alfred 5 on and off fixes it, but it's kind of a pain.

I've tried doing a `sudo tccutil reset All com.runningwithcrayons.Alfred` but that didn't seem to fix it. Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

Ventura has horrendous security and privacy settings problems—at least running on M2 Macs, in my experience. I always reboot first thing every day and, on average, two days out of three I have to reboot two or three times in succession to stop various apps requesting permissions they have previously been granted. On one of other of the restarts everything will again settle down for a couple of days…until it all happens again.

A search for ventura security and privacy settings reset problem shows that we are far from alone in experiencing this very annoying bug.

In summary, I very much doubt this is an Alfred problem (in fact, that's the one app I've not found giving this problem) but a Ventura bug.

Stephen