using Alfred to open specific safari profiles in MacOS Sonoma

Hello, 

Now that MacOS Sonoma is released to the public, I'm wondering if there's a way to open specific safari profiles in MacOS Sonoma using Alfred? Right now I have two safari profiles, one for personal and one for work. If I have both profiles open at the same time and I minimize both windows, then I type "safari" after triggering Alfred, it'll just open the one that I last minimized. Is there a way to specify which safari profile I want to open and expand that window?

Not sure if this makes sense, but please provide any information that might be helpful, thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

maybe you could create a workflow which uses key combos to change the profile in the meantime...

Something like a List Filter as trigger (which has to be populated manually since Safari offering an api) to select the profile.

Then you could use a keyboard combo to open a new window in the given profile.  With ⌘ + ⌥ + ⇧ + <number> where 0 is your personal profile and 1 to x are the other profiles you can open a new window in a specific profile.

Maybe looking at something like the OpenIn app (haven't tested it myself) might help too.

• 4 months later...