cannot find a screenshot folder 3 (mac os default) via Alfred

Hello, for some reason Alfred is unable to find a folder where screenshots are saved.. 

I think I have right settings because there is no problem with other fodlers.. 

Can you please help me out? 

Screenshot2024-02-18at0_12_36.thumb.png.392219c247978a4a28bda87383752d9e.pngScreenshot2024-02-18at0_13_12.thumb.png.3ed821330d631eeb18058a6698f373be.png

Welcome to the forum.

Please confirm what versions of macOS and Alfred you are using.

What is the full path to the folder you are trying to find? Is that path within Alfred's Search Scope (listed under Alfred Preferences → Features → Default Results)?

You may also find it helpful to check the suggestions on this Alfred help page: Troubleshooting File Indexing Issues. If you're still not able to resolve the issue use the built-in troubleshooting as outlined on that page (dropping in to the troubleshooter a file that can't be found) and copy and paste the result in another post here.

Stephen

Hello, thanks for quick answer.

I am using Sonoma 14.3.1 and Alfred version 5.14 [2195]

10 hours ago, Stephen_C said:

What is the full path to the folder you are trying to find? Is that path within Alfred's Search Scope (listed under Alfred Preferences → Features → Default Results)?

oh that's it! I cannot find anything in my icloud->documents.

Even tho I don't know why, because it is placed on my internal SSD and other folder I am able to find via Alfred

Thank you !! 

Are your iCloud files made available off-line?

If so, and it's still not working, please do as I suggested in my previous post—run the file indexing troubleshooting, drop in a file that cannot be found and copy and paste the results here.

Stephen