Using the List Filter and other questions

Hi, I have a number of questions...
1. How should the list Filter be used (in what cases?
For example, I want to do something like this:
a. call alfred.
b. enter the word "screenshot".
c. see the suggested options with keyboard shortcuts (screenshot of the window, screenshot of the area, etc...)
d. after selecting an option with actions, perform a keyboard shortcut (for example, screenshot of a certain area cmd+shift+4).

I thought the list Filter worked like this:
I fill in the menu and set a key combination for each menu field.
But apparently I misunderstand how it works...

2. How to interact with applications from menubar (upper, right part of the screen)?
For example, I have a vpn to connect to an office network, I would like to make a process that connects this vpn without using a mouse and invisible to the eyes.
Visually, it looks like this: clicking on the application icon - selecting the "Connect" item - selecting the "Connect My office" sub-item.
So far, I've done this via applescript, but it confuses me that I see actions taking place (like clicking on an application, like clicking on a menu item and going to a sub-item, like clicking on a sub-item).

on run

tell application "System Events"
		click menu bar item 1 of menu bar 2 of application process "ZyWALL SecuExtender"
		delay 0.2

click menu item "Connect" of menu 1 of menu bar item 1 of menu bar 2 of application process "ZyWALL SecuExtender"
		delay 0.2 

click menu item "Connect Намёткина" of menu 1 of menu item "Connect" of menu 1 of menu bar item 1 of menu bar 2 of application process "ZyWALL SecuExtender"
		delay 0.2
	end tell

end run

thanx!

@dit7c1 The List Filter could be used in the way you describe, where each list filter option can be connected to a different action.

Before diving too deep into creating this, have you had a look at the existing screenshot workflows on Alfred Gallery, which might suit your needs or provide a good starting point?

There are also a few different VPN-related workflows, including the Network workflow that lists your configured VPNs for you to choose from that might do exactly what you need. :) 

The List Filter could be used in the way you describe, where each list filter option can be connected to a different action.

Great, can you help me, tell me in stages.

Before diving too deep into creating this, have you had a look at the existing screenshot workflows on Alfred Gallery, which might suit your needs or provide a good starting point?

There is a workflow in this list that suits me, BUT this process does not work for me for some reason (((

workflow https://alfred.app/workflows/stephenc/cleanshot-x/

There are also a few different VPN-related workflows, including the Network workflow that lists your configured VPNs for you to choose from that might do exactly what you need.

unfortunately, none of the suggested workflows are suitable ((

I use vpn ZyWALL SecuExtender and AdGuard VPN, these VPNs work exclusively through their applications according to their protocols.

I tried it. https://alfred.app/workflows/mrodalgaard/network/
installed - opened the alfred search - entered a vpn - received an empty list
Most likely, they are looking for vpn profiles (which are created by hand) that I do not have.

• vitor changed the title to Using the List Filter and other questions