Is there any option to delete workflow files after installing?

Hey fellow Alfred users,

I was wondering if there's an option to automatically delete the workflow files after installing them in Alfred. I've noticed that after installing a new workflow, the downloaded file remains in my Downloads folder.

It would be convenient if Alfred could provide an option to remove these files after installation automatically, keeping my Downloads folder tidy. Has anyone else encountered this issue, and is there a solution or feature request for this?

Thanks in advance for your input!

I'm not sure if I understand your post correctly. After installing the workflow, the file 'example_workflow.alfredworkflow' is no longer necessary and can be safely deleted from the Downloads folder (or moved to the trash). A simple workflow designed to empty the Downloads folder directly from Alfred workflows could also serve the purpose. I don't think there's an automated option, but perhaps someone else has more information.

I think this is a unreasonable demand.

Of course, if you need it, you can have a program like this, make a workflow and delete the currently selected workflow file with one click. Trying to fully automate it is presently impossible and unreasonable.