Open finder windows

Hi All,

I'm a new user of Alfred PowerPack and I have used workflow sin yesterday. I would like to create a workflow to open 3 finder windows with a specify location. I explain :

Open one windows in download location, an other one with my external HD location and the third one with movies files location.

Is it possible ? And if yes could you you help me to do that ?

Hi All,

I'm a new user of Alfred PowerPack and I have used workflow sin yesterday. I would like to create a workflow to open 3 finder windows with a specify location. I explain :

Open one windows in download location, an other one with my external HD location and the third one with movies files location.

Create a new workflow using the keyword to script template. Set the language of the Run Script item to /usr/bin/osascript and use this code:

tell application "Finder" to make new Finder window to POSIX file "<path to folder 1>"
tell application "Finder" to make new Finder window to POSIX file "<path to folder 2>"
tell application "Finder" to make new Finder window to POSIX file "<path to folder 3>"

Obviously, add your paths at the end of each line

Hi All,

I would hook up a keyword of your choice to a 'Launch Apps / Files' Action. Then I would drag the folders/drives I wanted to open into that window.

Keep in mind: this only works for folders/drives! If you give it a file, it will actually open that file, not reveal it in Finder.

Cheers :)