Not picking up extensions, scripts

davekonopka

I'm using Alfred App 2 and storing my preferences in a Dropbox folder. It's not picking up files that I have in the extensions and scripts folder under this folder though.

When I try to type the keywords for these they do not come up. They were coming up in Alfred App 1. I was using this same Dropbox folder with v1.

I've tried clearing the app cache and rebuilding osx metadata.

Alfred version: 2.0.3 (187)

OS X version: 10.8.3

I'm using Alfred App 2 and storing my preferences in a Dropbox folder. It's not picking up files that I have in the extensions and scripts folder under this folder though.

When I try to type the keywords for these they do not come up. They were coming up in Alfred App 1. I was using this same Dropbox folder with v1.

I've tried clearing the app cache and rebuilding osx metadata.

Alfred version: 2.0.3 (187)

OS X version: 10.8.3

Alfred v2 uses a different preferences structure, stored in the Alfred.alfredpreferences package. If you still have v1 installed (or haven't deleted v1's preferences file), you can import most of the settings from v1 from the button in Alfred's General preferences.

Extensions need to be migrated manually to v2 Workflows (most can be recreated as a keyword input wired into a script action). Let me know if you need any more help on how to do this :)