Removable media - detection error?

Hello,

first of all, sorry for my english. I hope you can understand me enough.

I am new with alfred, and it's a great great app, so good that I have bought the power pack.

After my first tests, I have found some problems, the first one is this:

mrfa.jpg

As you can see, Alfred does not detect an external usb 3.0 hard drive as 'removable media' in the eject command. If I change from 'removable media' option to 'volume'  it works, but if I do it, it shows more drives that I don't want to be shown.

Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

Greetings

Carlos

As you can see, Alfred does not detect an external usb 3.0 hard drive as 'removable media' in the eject command. If I change from 'removable media' option to 'volume'  it works, but if I do it, it shows more drives that I don't want to be shown.

Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

Greetings

Carlos

The way to fix this is to change the "Removable Media" to "Local Mounted Volumes". OS X does the categorisation of the drives, Alfred is just asking for drives with this categorisation.

If drives are showing up which you don't want to see, add them to the "Blacklist" below in the same preferences.

Hope this helps! :)

Andrew

The way to fix this is to change the "Removable Media" to "Local Mounted Volumes". OS X does the categorisation of the drives, Alfred is just asking for drives with this categorisation.

If drives are showing up which you don't want to see, add them to the "Blacklist" below in the same preferences.

Hope this helps! :)

Andrew

perfect, doing both things it behaves exactly as I want