Mavericks multiple monitor support

I've just updated to OS X 10.9, using with Alfred v2.1(218). It seems like Alfred doesn't support multiple monitor function of 10.9. Which means that when I'm using a second monitor to browse something and I want to use Alfred, it always opens on the first screen. I don't know if it is a bug or you guys just didn't develop this way.

Thank you.

I've just updated to OS X 10.9, using with Alfred v2.1(218). It seems like Alfred doesn't support multiple monitor function of 10.9. Which means that when I'm using a second monitor to browse something and I want to use Alfred, it always opens on the first screen. I don't know if it is a bug or you guys just didn't develop this way.

Thank you.

To view Alfred on the currently visible screen, set the "Show Alfred on mouse screen" option in Alfred's Appearance > Options.

When it comes to files, Alfred simply asks OS X to open files and documents, so this behaviour is essentially controlled by OS X. Once Mavericks is settled, I am going to do a full usability run through and see if there are any quirks I need to work around, but for now, you may need to configure certain applications to be more compliant, or play with OS X options such as Mission Control's "When switching to an application" option.

[moving to the help forum]