Hotkey stopped working (v2.1 218)

I was working on a workflow and got an update nag that there was a new release out. After the update, my hotkey stopped working.

Hotkey was ctrl+cmd+alt+. (period). It was working before so there shouldn't be a conflict with another program. I am able to go back to the workflow and remap another key combination but nothing is invoking Alfred.

I'm on Maverick. I can recreate this.

I was working on a workflow and got an update nag that there was a new release out. After the update, my hotkey stopped working.

Hotkey was ctrl+cmd+alt+. (period). It was working before so there shouldn't be a conflict with another program. I am able to go back to the workflow and remap another key combination but nothing is invoking Alfred.

I'm on Maverick. I can recreate this.

I have managed to set this hotkey in Mavericks fine. If a hotkey cannot be set, it is because this hotkey isn't being fed to Alfred's preferences, which means it is being used by something else. It might be worth checking through your other workflows to see if you already have it set elsewhere.

Also perhaps try restarting your Mac?

It's worth noting that nothing changed with regards to hotkeys between v2.0.9 and v2.1

Cheers,

Andrew

[moving to the help sub-forum]