[REQUEST] Search a site for text & return if found

I would like to build a workflow that will take a URL (or more than one) and some text, run the 'find' (⌘-f) function to search the site for that text and return the URL in a new tab if text is found.

Example:

URL: http://ontap.me/thefriendlyspot

TEXT: IMPERIAL

If there is an 'IMPERIAL' beer on the list, I would see the URL loaded in a new browser tab and the first instance of 'IMPERIAL' would be highlighted! If not I would get a "Sorry, 'IMPERIAL' not found" growl or notification or some such.

This could have many different uses, but I want to know if the bars near me have what I want to drink without having to hit all of their sites... It also might be nice to know if a movie is available somewhere or something, but my beer needs come first!

I would like to build a workflow that will take a URL (or more than one) and some text, run the 'find' (⌘-f) function to search the site for that text and return the URL in a new tab if text is found.

Example:

URL: http://ontap.me/thefriendlyspot

TEXT: IMPERIAL

If there is an 'IMPERIAL' beer on the list, I would see the URL loaded in a new browser tab and the first instance of 'IMPERIAL' would be highlighted! If not I would get a "Sorry, 'IMPERIAL' not found" growl or notification or some such.

This could have many different uses, but I want to know if the bars near me have what I want to drink without having to hit all of their sites... It also might be nice to know if a movie is available somewhere or something, but my beer needs come first!

You could use curl from the command line in conjunction with grep to search the output? Don't know how familiar you are with scripting and such. Let me know if you need help with it