New Apple Maps Support Not Showing Directions Correctly

I have a little request with the newest version of Alfred that includes support for Apple Maps. It seems like the ability to do directions in Apple Maps was overlooked in adding support for it. In other words if I type "maps los angeles to new york" instead of getting directions, I get "no results found" when using built in Maps support.

I previously published a workflow for Apple Maps (posted to the forum here) that can handle a single location or directions and it's pretty simple. Any chance this issue could be fixed in the next Alfred release?

I have a little request with the newest version of Alfred that includes support for Apple Maps. It seems like the ability to do directions in Apple Maps was overlooked in adding support for it. In other words if I type "maps los angeles to new york" instead of getting directions, I get "no results found" when using built in Maps support.

I previously published a workflow for Apple Maps (posted to the forum here) that can handle a single location or directions and it's pretty simple. Any chance this issue could be fixed in the next Alfred release?

The Apple Maps workflow that you created works by parsing the text entered and then building a custom URL based on that text. While this functionality could potentially be added to Alfred, it isn't currently there and the current implementation is working just as it was intended. For now, for generating directions will remain the best done with a workflow.

Ok, I'll submit an enhancement because I'm guessing a large part of what people want from maps is directions and it seems pretty limited that the built in maps functionality cannot handle this function.

Don't take this as a "it's definitely coming" because I'm not saying that, but I talked to Andrew about this earlier today and provided him with the link to the Apple documentation for the url scheme for doing this. He said he would take a look at it.