Safari URL Metadata Field

I want to use search Safari Bookmarks with the Metadata Field.  None of the predefined fields search the URL   Can someone assist?  

What metadata field? This should be possible with a file filter workflow. Within it, in the advanced tab, you should be able to add custom fields for it to search. This of course requires a powerpack license though

I have a Powerpack license and I have a workflow with a fuel filter that matches on "kMDItemDisplayName" and this searches on the Bookmark title.  I want to also search on the URL but see no Metadata field that works and was trying to find out what the custom field would be.  

I have a Powerpack license and I have a workflow with a fuel filter that matches on "kMDItemDisplayName" and this searches on the Bookmark title.  I want to also search on the URL but see no Metadata field that works and was trying to find out what the custom field would be.  

kMDItemURL should get you what you need.

As mentioned, in the Advanced tab of a file filter, click the + and add that field, match settings from other fields and it should work