Send file to specific contact using non-email?

I was wondering if it's be possible to make a "Send to Contact.." type workflow that works for non-email. I poked around, and I can't think of any way I could do this other than hard-coding the contacts into a "File Action" workflow.

Thanks for any reply.

Amanda C

I was wondering if it's be possible to make a "Send to Contact.." type workflow that works for non-email. I poked around, and I can't think of any way I could do this other than hard-coding the contacts into a "File Action" workflow.

Thanks for any reply.

Amanda C

Could you try and explain a little more what it is you're wanting to accomplish? I'm afraid I'm not really following what it is that you're wanting to do

• 2 weeks later...

What you would probably want to do is create a File Action that saves the path(s) to the selected file(s) and then calls Alfred to run a Script Filter that lets you choose you Adium contact. Finally, the contact is passed to a Run Script action that retrieves the saved filepath(s) and uses Adium to send the files to the contact.

I have no idea if Adium provides the necessary APIs to get a list of its contacts and send files to them.