Always give one option the highest priority

I use the keyword "iTunes" a lot in Alfred. Most of the time, I want the mini player. But sometimes I want to open the app.

It seems like Alfred orders the results not only based on frequency of which one was used the most, but also based on recency (i.e. which one was used the most in the last week, or whatever).

So, is there a way to give the mini player higher priority than the application, at all times? So that when I type in "iTunes" and hit Enter, I know for sure I am getting the mini player.

I use the keyword "iTunes" a lot in Alfred. Most of the time, I want the mini player. But sometimes I want to open the app.

It seems like Alfred orders the results not only based on frequency of which one was used the most, but also based on recency (i.e. which one was used the most in the last week, or whatever).

So, is there a way to give the mini player higher priority than the application, at all times? So that when I type in "iTunes" and hit Enter, I know for sure I am getting the mini player.

Alfred puts a heavy weighting on the actual keyword used when actioning a result... if you *always* use the keyword "it" and select the iTunes mini player, this will latch so that you can be sure that whenever typing "it", you will always get the mini player, even if you have launched iTunes with keyword "itunes" many times.

Alternatively, you can set a hotkey for the mini player so that without even showing Alfred, you can pop up the mini player. I have mine set to F6 which is next to the iTunes transport keys on my Mac.

Cheers,

Andrew