Alfred not finding apps within Packages

I've got 2 apps that are within "Packages" that I want to use Alfred to launch. Both of these are outside of Spotlight scope in the sense that Spotlight doesn't find them. That's the main reason I want to use Alfred.

1) iOS Simulator. It's in Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications. That path is inside of Alfred's "Search Scope". Still doesn't find it

2) PulseTray. It's in Applications/Junos Pulse.app/Contents/Plugins/JamUI. Doesn't find it. 

Any idaes? Is Alfred not able to search for something that is "Package Contents"? I've got the right paths in Search Scope, and I also added com.apple.application-bundle and public.symlink in the file types. Or is Alfred limited to only things that Spotlight can find? Right now I use Quicksilver and it finds those just fine. 

Edited by trhoppe

I've got 2 apps that are within "Packages" that I want to use Alfred to launch. Both of these are outside of Spotlight scope in the sense that Spotlight doesn't find them. That's the main reason I want to use Alfred.

1) iOS Simulator. It's in Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications. That path is inside of Alfred's "Search Scope". Still doesn't find it

2) PulseTray. It's in Applications/Junos Pulse.app/Contents/Plugins/JamUI. Doesn't find it. 

Any idaes? Is Alfred not able to search for something that is "Package Contents"? I've got the right paths in Search Scope, and I also added com.apple.application-bundle and public.symlink in the file types. Or is Alfred limited to only things that Spotlight can find? Right now I use Quicksilver and it finds those just fine. 

Unfortunately, Apple are doing somewhat strange things with XCode subfolders, and content isn't always indexed. In this particular case, it isn't, which is why neither Spotlight or Alfred are finding iOS Simulator by default.

Having said that, with the Powerpack, you could create your own keyword/hotkeys to launch the application without having to first launch XCode and without relying on it being indexed. It doesn't look like you're a Powerpack user, but if you upgrade, pop an email to into@alfredapp com and I'll happily share my workflow for this.

It's likely that JamUI is similarly not indexed, but you'd be able to create the same kind of workflow for it. :)